Thailand is a fantastic nation with exotic and thrilling adventures – it is no marvel that it is among the hottest journey locations on the planet and top-of-the-line places for the first abroad. However before planning your trip to Thailand, make it possible for all of your trips go smoothly for the primary time by reading any of my stress information calling for Thai citizenship for Indian citizens. Learn more and clarify the way you applied for each a Thai Visa reception / E-visa and an extended-time period vacationer visa of 3 and 6 months in Thailand.
The reasons for the visit to Thailand are countless, Whether you are a foodie, a temple tank, an journey, enjoying different cultures or seeing all the pure, religious and historical wonders of the world – Thailand is a vividly thrilling place to explore.
Pin Me 🙂
Sadly, I know how all my Indian buddies are a lot harassed when touring in a visa software, however thankfully India is now on the listing from nations that can come to Thailand upon arrival of a visa, also referred to as e-Visa – that is good news for Indian citizens!
is now easier than ever to get Thai visa to Indian citizens because you don't have to go to Thai embassy workplaces, saving you plenty of time and power and making trips to Thailand a lot easier.
totally different options for acquiring a visa from Thailand relying on where you’re leaving and the place you are going to Thailand, and the length of your meant keep.
- 1 How to apply for a visa for entry (VOA) for Indian citizens
- 2 How to Apply for a Longer Term Thailand Tourist Visa
Read extra about how to apply for a Thai visa for Indian citizens….
Read more: Why Thailand is the perfect place for the primary backpacking journey
How to apply for a visa for entry (VOA) for Indian citizens
Indian passport holders who intend to stay for less than 15 days in Thailand can now apply for a Visa Arrival (VOA) and this costs 2,000 TBH and this is
British and US citizens do not have to apply for a Thai visa in advance and make sure they apply for a Thai visa before arriving in Thaan Iland is faster and smoother and more stress free.
If you want to apply for a visa (VOA), you need:
- A valid passport with a validity of at least 30 days when you leave India
- Return flight ticket indicating your intention to leave Thailand within 15 days (no open tickets accepted) , you must show the set departure date as proof that you are leaving Thailand within 15 days)
- Proof of Planned Accommodation in Thailand
- Proof of Visits to Thailand (10,000 TBH per person or 20,000 THB per family)
- Passport photo (4 × 6 cm)
This is the best and simplest way to get Thai visa to Indian citizens because this process can be done online and has a fast turnaround time. This effortless process means you don't have to make trips to the Thai Embassy.
Make sure you apply for a visa …
You can apply for a visa online here on the Thai immigration website. However, the Thai website may be a bit confusing and difficult to navigate. Visa applications can be difficult, and it is always possible that the visa application will be rejected (and then visa fees will be lost). This can happen if you fill out the application form incorrectly, do not meet all the requirements or you are unable to provide all the requested documents. That's why it's always a good idea to go through a reliable visa agent, such as iVisa, to make sure all your documents are in order and make the application process easier.
The iVisa application form should just take you 10 minutes online, the team checks you have done everything right and if you need help within 24 hours. Payment is only $ 20. When this application is sent out, you will receive another form by email. You have to fill out this form, print it and carry you on your way to Thailand. When you arrive in Thailand, you just need to display this form and pay 2,000 TBH when your passport is stamped.
- A valid passport with a validity of at least 6 months after departure
- Return flights showing your intention to leave Thailand before the visa expires
- Proof of the planned accommodation in Thailand
- Finished iVisa application forms  E-mail address to receive the iVisa form
Click here to visit iVisa and apply for a Thai visa.
However, this visa has some limitations and should only be used if you arrive via Thailand at one of the following entry points:
- Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok (BKK)
- Don Muang International Airport, Bangkok  Chiangmai International Airport, Chiangmai
- Phuket International Airport, Phuket
- Samui Airport, Surat Thani
- Hatyai International Airport Songkhla
- U Tapao Airport, Rayong
- Trang Airport, Trang
Trang Airport, Trang
Mae Sai Immigration Checkpoint Chiengrai
- Port of Bangkok Immigr ation Checkpoint, Bangkok
- Satun's Checkpoint at Seaport of Sat Lipe, Satun
- Songkhla Port Immigration Checkpoint, Songkhla
- Sattahip Habour Immigration Checkpoint, Chonburi
Read more: 10 Best Thai Backpack
How to Apply for a Longer Term Thailand Tourist Visa
Long Term Thai Visa for Indian Citizens, You Must Apply for a Travel Visa for 3-6 Months. Depending on how many times you intend to cross the Thai border during your trip, the exact length of the visa will be determined.
The cost of a visa for one country by Indian citizens costs INR 2,500 and is valid for three months, but you cannot stay for more than 60 days. It is also possible to get multiple entry visas for 12,000 INR, which is valid for 6 months, but you are still allowed to stay for only 60 days of each visit. There are also some service fees and things to consider according to the application.
You should apply for a Thai visa for VFS in Thailand. There are consulates / embassies in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata. They have slightly different requirements and opening hours, so you should check the details of each consulate / embassy on the website.
You can apply for a single entry for a Thai travel visa as follows:
- Valid passport with a validity of at least six months at the time of departure and two opposing blank pages
- Completed visa application  Checklist signed by the applicant
- 2,500 INR- visa fee
- Return flights showing your intention to leave Thailand before the visa expires
- Evidence of confirmed hotel and accommodation options in Thailand by address and contact number. (If you intend to stay with Thai relatives or Thai friends, you must provide an invitation letter and a copy of your Thai ID certificate. If they are not Thai, you must provide copies of your passport, visa and work permit valid for at least six months.)
- Proof About the financial instruments related to the visit to Thailand – Original banknote or bank statement for the last six months with a minimum balance of $ 700 (bank must show)
- 2 last passport photos (3.5 x 4.5 cm)
Multiple entry for Thai citizens visa requirements are 12,000 INR. You can see all of these on the VFS Thai website here.
Read more: The Ultimate 1 Month Thailand Backpacking Route and Route Plan
Once you have gathered all the necessary documents and information, you can apply for a Thai visa at Delhi, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Chennai, Bangalore, Cochin and Hyderabad or Kolkata. You can also send an application through a courier directly to the Thai Visa Application Center, New Delhi, but only from these blue stitching centers:
-  Jalandhar
- ] A good visa when applying for a visa is to go to a well-dressed and presented consular officer with the right to request additional documents, interview or ban.
Sometimes it is possible to extend a Thai visa in the country. If you want to stay longer, you must submit an application to extend your residence permit through one Immigration Office, which requires the discretion of the immigration officer.
Read more: How to apply for a Malaysian visa for Indian citizens.
(function (d, s, id) var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName (s)  if (d.getElementById (id)) returns, js = d.createElement ( s); js.id = id; js.src = "// join.facebook.internet/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.5&appId=1098353490259469";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(jsfjs); (document, & # 39; manuscript & # 39; Fb-jssdk & # 39;)